Wednesday 12th September, 2009
Dear [firstname] your monthly newsletter in which we cover subjects, which improve the flowering of your heart. By means of embracing your sorrow in order to enjoy your life and the state your are in. Jyotisha
What does Bhagavan mean by accept your self and just look at it?
For about 5 years "accept yourself" were mere words, when it came to the deepest core of my waste basket. The waste basket is the collection of emotional charge or contracted very dense fearful energy, which is hidden in our heart by hiding it for others and ourselves for decades. The good news: music is inside the waste basket!
By moving deeper inside the teachings of Amma and Bhagavan a strong correlation became crystal clear in my consciousness. "Accept your self" and "Just look at it" are very interconnected. You can not "just look at it" when you have not accepted that part of you, which is ruling your life. In addition if you are not tired enough of it at a very deep level and you can not share, you will simply not arrive at the charge inside your consciousness.
As long as you push it away and as long as you even keep a small distance with it then deep inside clouds will cover the solution. The light of the sun, thunder or Oneness Blessing will not alter your situation. Accepting the way you are is as such a gradual process, which brings your deeper and deeper in your consciousness. You are deeper and deeper embracing and loving your self completely.
These simple words "Accept yourself" and "Just look at it" of Bhagavan are very profound and have deep meaning!!!!
Sharing embracing dissolving charge techniques
I want to share the Oneness University approach complemented with a few additional techniques from my personal experience with respect to this process. Liberation steps:
- Learn more about the different type of emotions (see left column web site 5 emotions)
- What is your most disturbing emotion in case you look honestly at yourself?
- Do not blame one of your parents, it is your consciousness at this moment in time
- Be aware, which situations or persons trigger the emotion (s) and bring you out of balance in daily life
- Try to control your emotions, while your are surrounded by others to avoid blaming others or yourself
- Accept your self as you are in your meditation and scan back the day for disturbing emotional situations
- Stay with it by meditating in the chakra, where the pain and fear resides
- Embrace it stronger and hold it single pointedly
- You have to be aware of the sabotage efforts of your mind to play tricks in order to break your concentration
- Put more suffering to it by looking at your life for patterns related to this pain you are holding
- Concentrate on all the instances of the pattern at the same time and hold them single pointedly. Holding the feeling with strong concentration in your meditation.
- Move into gratitude next to the suffering you hold and ask support from the universe (Imagine e.g. 2 hands from Amma in front of the chakra and 2 hand of Bhagavan at the back of your chakra and feel the support coming in)
- Concentrate on both the support and suffering at the same time for at least 10 to 30 minutes single pointedly
- Wait for the tears rolling over your face by concentrating on both the support and the most complete pattern suffering at the same time
(in most cases I could not cry for one instance of a pattern. In case of adding all the suffering of a life pattern I could)
- When you start laughing and crying at the same time you break through your pain
- When you are tired for a couple of days you went through your trauma
Many individuals want to drive a Ferrari in their life. But they do not or can not. Follow these steps and you will drive on a highway for spiritual growth. If you need support come to our oneness blessing sessions or and subcribe to the local Oneness Weekend and Level I and Level II courses in Italy. The Italian car is ready for you to take you on a trip!
Practice embracing and dissolving your charge while falling a sleep!
Practise the 16 steps to embrace and dissolve your charge while falling single pointedly in sleep and holding both the support and your suffering. Your dream might support the embracing dissolving charge process. This has been a personal experience and it seems to work. Try it out yourself.
Below you can watch about 10 selected messages of Bhagavan. It will automatically switch to the next one. By rolling your mouse you can select the next video, put full screen or stop temporarily and read the newsletter. In case you click stop you get a list of titles you can select. Among others the titles Accepting Your Self, Look ar your life and Setting Relationships right support this newsletter. (If you do not see the video player please Click here)
back to top
back to top
Oneness Blessing calendar an receive it remotely
Oneness Blessing sessions are organized throughout the world. See Handy Links at the left column for every country. Every 2 weeks we organize an Oneness Blessing session in Haarlem Netherlands. If you live abroad or cannot make it, you can zoom into the session by meditating at around 11:45 hours, when the actual blessing giving starts. We suggest you to prepare in the following way:
- subscribe through the contact form and put in the message "remote oneness blessing"
- decide for which suffering you would like the Oneness Blessing to support you
- connect with attention and intention remotely with us
- Invite all you teachers and ancestors to come and help you
- realize you tried to solve your problem for ages on your own and you need Divine grace
- do some yoga exercises
- do some mantra exercises like Dyana Mantra
- sit down and receive the Oneness Blessing remotely
Any questions or request please let me know through the contact form.
back to top